Pragmatic Ontology for Information Security Management
Collective construction of a pragmatic information security ontology.
- Minimal (Only necessary concepts)
- Manager-oriented (gaps-aware)
- Customizable by local individuals (Fosterable)
- Referencing basics concepts (Understable)
- Open (Free access)
- Shared (Commentable and revisable)
Please reference as:
Cares, C; Diéguez, M; López-Fenner, J. PrISMO: A Pragmatic Information Security Management Ontology In Serene-risc Annual Workshop 2021, Cánada, 21-22 May 2021.